Do you love adult romance? Have admin experience? Best of all.. live in Perth?? Then we need you!!!
Administration Support Officer
REPORTS TO: Business Support Manager
EMPLOYMENT: PART TIME – Minimum 10 hours per week (Flexible with Times and Days)
REMUNERATION: $30 PER HOUR (plus superannuation)
On Site position in Bullsbrook, Perth, Western Australia
At Fabled we produced special edition books and subscription book boxes and a looking for a special person to join our team. The Administration Support Officer supports the coordination and administration within Fabled. This role requires the incumbent to be enthusiastic, have excellent communication skills and to be an outstanding brand ambassador for Fabled.
Duties of this role include:
General Administration Support:
- Responding to email enquiries
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail, including bulk mailouts
- Coordinating and maintaining office supplies
- Maintaining supplies of office, shipping and general business stationery and equipment.
- Assisting with records management and archiving.
- Updating office processes and procedures as directed
- Other administration tasks and processes as directed.
- Answering incoming member enquiries via email in a timely and highly professional and pleasant manner;
- Implementing membership retention policies and procedures to simplify and improve the renewal process;
- Maintenance of our membership database;
- Provide high quality, professional service to members and potential members
- Maintain quality membership data including new memberships, renewals and reporting functions
- Assist in positively influencing and contributing towards the membership journey
- Assist with implementing and promoting strategies to drive new business opportunities and membership experiences to increase engagement with BQ, including shop items and member benefits
- Be the point of contact for coordinating the day-to-day running of the office
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant administration experience and/or qualifications
- Customer service experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office
Skills and Abilities
- Confident telephone and written communication skills
- Ability to foster positive relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Tech savvy and ability to learn new apps and systems quickly
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to identify improvements and streamline processes
- Expert organisational and management skills
- Ability to work positively and collaboratively within a small team
- Self-motivated, takes responsibility and demonstrates a high level of initiative
POSITION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Proven experience in a professional office environment
- Proven experience with office software such as Microsoft Office, Excel etc
POSITION EXPERIENCE USEFUL
- Proven experience in a membership administration role
- Knowledge and experience within the bookstagram/booktok/bookish community both in Australia and internationally.
Applications must include a recent resume and an outline addressing the Skills and Experience. Applications and queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org